Child Care Food Program (CCFP)
Changes in Family Service CCFP Home Study Lessons Effective August 1, 2015
Due to changes implemented by the Early Childhood Training Center, Family Service will be changing the number of inservice credit hours offered for Home Study Lessons beginning August 1, 2015. All home study lessons will qualify for 1 hour of inservice credit with the exception of Nutrition and Wellness Tips for Young Children and Feeding Infants, which will qualify for 2 hours. Beginning August 1, 2015 we will no longer be able to issue credit for completing Grow It, Try It, Like It!
Home Study Lessons
Materials are viewable on Password Protected Page
If you have problems, please contact office at email@example.com
Online Application Instructions – Read Carefully!
If you’re using Google Chrome or Firefox web browsers, you may have issues submitting the forms because of various security measures the browsers have implemented. The easiest way to complete the forms online is by using Internet Explorer.
If you want to use Chrome, you will need to disable Chrome’s pdf viewer and use Adobe’s Reader instead. This will allow you to submit the forms using Chrome:
- In the Chrome address bar, type chrome://plugins
- Disable Chrome PDF Viewer.
- Enable the Adobe Acrobat/ Adobe Reader plugin.
Firefox 19+ users will need to disable the built-in Firefox PDF viewer and use the Adobe Acrobat PDF reader plugin instead. This will allow you to submit the forms using Firefox:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools button and then select Options.
- Select the Applications panel.
- Find Portable Document Format (PDF) in the list and click on it to select it.
- Click on the drop-down arrow in the Action column for the above entry and select Use Adobe Acrobat (in Firefox).
- After doing that you can now click on the above the links to fill out the form(s) online.